[NA-Discuss] ICANN 51 in LA

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 12:51:11 UTC 2014

Hi

Evan  your  sentiments  reminds me of the lack of interest that was in
Toronto for the ICANN Toronto event  from the  Naralo membership. After
raising the  funds  we had a  stampede of people wanting to speak at the
event.
Also the San Francisco  Showcase lead by Edwardo was a  'great  party'
 according to the reports.

I know that Garth and I are very interested in outreach to the Native
groups and the disabled  community and our  showcase can emphasize our
 outreach.

Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
skype  gmcknight