[NA-Discuss] [AFRI-Discuss] Happy Holidays and Thank You!

Baudouin Schombe baudouin.schombe at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 15:51:44 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

Thank you for the greeting from the At Large staff of ICANN, it is
necessary to recognize that we have certainly made efforts but that we are
still the way to go.
2014 to be the year in which we will still give our best even for between
ICANN and At wide collaboration is becoming more improved for the benefit
of users worldwide.

Our reciprocal wishes and we will do what we can to make this collaboration
is well implanted locally by ALS.