[NA-Discuss] London Travellers

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 14:27:06 UTC 2014

Hi All
Just  following up with all the NARALO  travellers to London.    Judith has
 informed me that she just got her  per diem.

Just  curious  if anyone else is outstanding on their  expenses for  LONDON
or  for  the CROPP  program.

Please let Garth and myself know.

Secondly
We are planning a doodle today for a  call for the NARALO Outreach event in
LA  in October,  one idea is to repeat the event we did in Mexico City for
ATLAS 1 which was organized by Dharma.

In Mexico City we did a  carousel idea with  participating  NARALO  ALS
providing a display of  their  activities, showcasing their  achievements
and activities.  We will be discussing this and other ideas on our
inaugural call hopefully later this week.

Thanks
Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
skype  gmcknight