[NA-Discuss] Important Reminder / First PRE-ATLAS II Capacity Building Program on the Topic COMMUNICATIONS

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Apr 16 09:46:33 UTC 2014

Dear NARALO members,

please take note of this first Webinar. It is one of a series of
Webinars which will take place in the run-up to ATLAS II in London. The
set of Webinars was designed to benefit you so that you can take more
advantage of the face to face interactions you will have at the Summit.

We are well aware that ICANN, with its own vocabulary and its own
processes is a different world and that it takes some learning to
understand it. This Webinar is the first open door into this world and I
look forward to seeing you all take part.

The trip to London starts on *Thursday 17 April 2014 from 13:00 - 14:30
UTC.*

You cannot dial a local number? Don't worry just email Staff your mobile
number or any number of your choice and you can receive the call free of
charge. Also you can follow the Webinar on the "Adobe Connect" system
which works on PCs, on MACs and on Mobile smart devices like Notepads &
Smart Phones. And if your Internet connectivity's good enough, you don't
need to receive a call or dial in, you can listen to the voice & speak
to ask questions using Adobe Connect.

As I've said, it's the first step to your involvement in the At-Large
Summit.

Best regards,

Olivier