[NA-Discuss] Introducing new At-Large member

Dharma Dailey dharma.dailey at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 21:14:12 UTC 2013

Hi NARALO,

I'd like to introduce you to a new member that has joined our crew.  Sarah Alkire is an IT manager here at the University of Washington currently pursuing her second Masters.  She's been lurking on the list since before Durban and somehow none of you have managed to scare her off. ; > She has a breadth of experience in IT management and user research. We've been working together on a research project for several months now and I've found her to be smart, even-handed, and reliable. She's new to Internet policy, but keen to learn more. I've told her everything I know about ICANN, but that just made her more curious.  Do your best to rope her in folks. She's a keeper.

Dharma Dailey