[NA-Discuss] RALO Leadership Meeting Report

Houle Louis Louis.Houle at isocquebec.org
Sun Sep 1 21:26:05 UTC 2013

Hola Eduardo,

ARIN held his On the Road Meeting in Montreal a while ago and in Quebec
City in June. It was rather successful. I don't  know them very well,
but if I can be of any help, I can get in touch with Susan Hamlin. Do
you have a specific request in mind?

Louis Houle
Président
La Société Internet du Québec (ISOC Québec)
Louis.Houle at isocquebec.org