[NA-Discuss] ALS Application (178) ISOC Canada- Request for Regional Advice

Thompson, Darlene DThompson1 at GOV.NU.CA
Fri May 10 12:26:35 UTC 2013

Good question, Joly,

The answer to that is "no".  We actually had this discussion way back in San Juan and decided that it was OK to have reps on more than one ALS and so there is nothing in our Rules of Procedure to prevent that.

Darlene A. Thompson
Community Access Program Administrator
Nunavut Dept. of Education / N-CAP
P.O. Box 1000, Station 910
Iqaluit, NU  X0A 0H0
Phone:  (867) 975-5631
Fax:  (867) 975-5610
E-mail:  dthompson at gov.nu.ca<mailto:dthompson at gov.nu.ca>

From: joly.nyc at gmail.com [mailto:joly.nyc at gmail.com] On Behalf Of Joly MacFie
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2013 3:47 PM
To: Thompson, Darlene
Cc: NARALO Discussion List
Subject: Re: [NA-Discuss] ALS Application (178) ISOC Canada- Request for Regional Advice

Might there be concerns over the named reps already representing other ALS's?

On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 3:12 PM, Thompson, Darlene <DThompson1 at gov.nu.ca<mailto:DThompson1 at gov.nu.ca>> wrote:
Hi all,

Please find attached the application form for ISOC Canada.  We are looking for regional advice as to whether to accept this application or not.  Garth and I have reviewed the due diligence report and there were no red flags there.  It would be nice if we could get your opinions back before our next monthly meeting on Monday.

Sorry for the short turn around on this!

Darlene A. Thompson
Community Access Program Administrator
Nunavut Dept. of Education / N-CAP
P.O. Box 1000, Station 910
Iqaluit, NU  X0A 0H0
Phone:  (867) 975-5631<tel:%28867%29%20975-5631>
Fax:  (867) 975-5610<tel:%28867%29%20975-5610>
E-mail:  dthompson at gov.nu.ca<mailto:dthompson at gov.nu.ca>

------
NA-Discuss mailing list
NA-Discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org<mailto:NA-Discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org>

Visit the NARALO online at http://www.naralo.org
------

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast
WWWhatsup NYC - http://wwwhatsup.com