[NA-Discuss] ccNSO Study Group on Country and Territory Names - Seeking NARALO region comments

Eduardo Diaz eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 18:57:11 UTC 2013

All:

 I have been part of the ccNSO Study Group on Country and Territory Names
for sometime now (2011-present) representing NARALO.

 The group leader, Paul Snydler , has asked all WG participants to share
the included preliminary report with our respective groups for feedback,
comments, etc.

The Study Group was tasked with developing an overview of:

   -

   the way in which the names of countries and territories are currently
   used within ICANN, be it in the form of policies, guidelines and/or
   procedures;
   -

   the types of strings, relating to the names of countries and territories
   that currently used, or proposed to be used, as TLDs; and
   -

   the issues that arise (or may arise) when current policies, guidelines
   and procedures are applied to these representations of country and
   territory names

Please look it over and send me your comments, questions, etc., before 21
of March so I can compile them into a single email to send to the WG.

 Gracias.

 -ed

--
*NOTICE:* This email may contain information which is confidential and/or
subject to legal privilege, and is intended for the use of the named