[NA-Discuss] Fwd: In response to Eric Brunner Williams' Comments (http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/pipermail/na-discuss/2013-March/002351.html)

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 04:27:33 UTC 2013

FYI, as received - Dev Anand

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Andy Weissberg <andyw at dothealthgtld.com>
Date: Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 11:31 PM
Subject: Follow up Answers to EBW Questions
To: "devtee at gmail.com" <devtee at gmail.com>

Hello Dev:

post: http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/pipermail/na-discuss/2013-March/007152.html

1. Is the "previous, current and continued dialogue" with the ADG
within his or her official capacity within the World Health
Organization?

Yes.  This dialogue has been direct with the ADG who is officially
responsible for the WHOs resolutions for e-health and health-related
domain names.

 2. Is the representation that this dialogue was is not merely
informative and/or interrogatory?

This dialogue is and has been informative for both parties, although
in no respect should it be considered as being "interrogatory."  We
assume that the ADG will respectfully share the WHOs official views
surrounding engagement between the parties.

 3. Is the representation that "Executive Board Resolution 10.5"
relates specifically and directly to the DotHealth LLC application?

The EB Resolution is related to numerous issues pertaining to e-health
and health-related domain names, including and not limited to
applications for the .health TLD (see item #23, pg. 5). The resolution
and related follow up material are public record:

       -http://apps.who.int/gb/ebwha/pdf_files/EB132/B132_24-en.pdf
  http://eeas.europa.eu/delegations/un_geneva/documents/eu_statments/who/20130128_who-eb132_-_item_10.5_ehealth_health_internet_domain_names_en.pdf

http://www.ghwatch.org/who-watch/eb132/ehealth

On a related note, and to eliminate any further confusion as a matter
of future comments, questions or assertions, please also inform Mr.
Brunner-Williams that the correct representation of my last name is
Weissberg, not "Weissman."

Best regards,
Andy W.