[NA-Discuss] Fwd: Re: DotHealth Objections

Eric Brunner-Williams ebw at abenaki.wabanaki.net
Thu Mar 7 00:02:25 UTC 2013

Forwarded to the NA-Discuss list.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: DotHealth Objections
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 19:48:00 -0400
From: Dev Anand Teelucksingh <devtee at gmail.com>
To: DZENOWAGIS, Joan Helen <dzenowagisj at who.int>
CC: ebw at abenaki.wabanaki.net <ebw at abenaki.wabanaki.net>,
newgtldrg at atlarge-lists.icann.org

Dear Joan Dzenowagis,

Thanks for your email. By reply I am posting this to other members of
the gTLD Review Group (gTLD RG) in charge of coordinating the process
by which the ALAC can object to new gTLD applications (see PDF at
http://bit.ly/how-ALAC-files-objection-to-new-gTLD for a summary of
this process)

Currently, 5 objection statements are undergoing Regional At-Large
Organisation (RALO) review and all can be viewed at this page :
https://community.icann.org/x/soxwAg

Discussion by the RALOs on the applicants and the objection statements
can be viewed on the RALO mailing list archives
NARALO :
http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/pipermail/na-discuss/2013-March/thread.html
APRALO :
http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/pipermail/apac-discuss/2013/thread.html
LACRALO :
https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=40931651
(web page)

Any comments you wish to send re: objections statements will be
uploaded to the appropriate webpages for the objection statements for
viewing by the At-Large community as well as the ALAC which will be
considering the RALO advice on Friday March 8 2013. Any such comments
should be sent before the ALAC call on Friday March 8 2013.

Kind Regards,

Dev Anand Teelucksingh
gTLD RG chair