[NA-Discuss] gTLD objections -- the story so far

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Wed Mar 6 22:02:40 UTC 2013

I thought I made that clear in the final paragraph of the message.
My point is that there's not a lot to be gained trying to determine a
consensus in time for tonight's deadline.

I simply indicated that, on a practical level, the question of whether or
not to escalate the four Latin-script applications has already been decided
regardless of our stance -- we cannot prevent the escalation of the four
objections from taking place. That's a statement of fact, not opinion.