[NA-Discuss] Regional Advice on .HEALTH Objection

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Wed Mar 6 18:09:48 UTC 2013

Greetings from Halifax.

I am still unsure, but the deadline is today.

For that reason I will support NARALO advancing the objections for
consideration by ALAC, and will take the time (if the objections are indeed
advanced) to learn more and make a better informed choice (in consultation
with NARALO) when the ALAC is called upon to vote.

- Evan (via mobile)