[NA-Discuss] Suspension of Posting Privileges for Eric Brunner Williams

Annalisa Roger annalisaroger at dotgreen.org
Fri Jun 21 15:51:40 UTC 2013

I missed the remark in question .... so while sympathetic to those who feel
unhappy about it, I wish to ask if an individual can unilaterally add an
"apology" policy as a condition to the greater list policies?  Is the
apology condition part of the existing rules?  I ask this because this part
of the condition put forth to to EBW to be allowed to re-enlist appears to
have been created not by a consensus of the NARALO body, but by the
individual who feels wronged.  This is my perception as a list reader who
is the acting representative member of SFBay ISOC, an ALS.  I also am very
uncomfortable with the fact that an election candidate has been silenced
from the list.  Voting members have now been affected.
Annalisa