[NA-Discuss] Suspension of Posting Privileges for Eric Brunner Williams

Bret Fausett bfausett at internet.law.pro
Wed Jun 19 16:02:28 UTC 2013

This confuses me. I have known Eric for over 10 years, and he always has been a substantive contributor to our policy discussions. I have tried to review the archives of this list to find the so-called disparaging comment, and I cannot find anything that appears to warrant this action. Perhaps I just missed it, I think you should be very cautious about taking any action that limits someone's voice in ICANN policy discussions.

        -- Bret