[NA-Discuss] ATRT Letter from Evan

Garth Bruen gbruen at knujon.com
Mon Jun 10 15:59:16 UTC 2013

Item 8.2 for today:
https://community.icann.org/display/NARALO/NARALO+2013.06.10+Teleconference

-----Original Message-----
From: Thompson, Darlene [mailto:DThompson1 at GOV.NU.CA]
Sent: Sunday, June 9, 2013 3:08 PM
To: Evan Leibovitch; Garth Bruen
Cc: John R. Levine; NA List na-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org;
na-discuss-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org
Subject: RE: [NA-Discuss] Cloud Computing a Trapi

I would very much like to see the matter of the ATRT letter brought up at
the meeting tomorrow as I know that I would be in favour of supporting it as
a region.

There seem to have been many things thrown up on the list lately that have
really taken us away from the main focus of the group, which is discussing
policy.  I'm not sure how this has happened but I really think that we need
to get back on track.

I look forward to discussing this on the call tomorrow.

Darlene A. Thompson
CAP Administrator
N-CAP/Department of Education
P.O. Box 1000, Station 910