[NA-Discuss] Dotless domains

Robert Guerra rguerra at privaterra.org
Mon Jun 10 15:17:53 UTC 2013

If we want to be effective on this issue, would draft a document - but wait until the ICANN report comes out just before the Durban meeting.

The technical  testing results will hopefully provide far better details on how such a policy could impact the resiliency, security and stability of the DNS.

Robert

--
R. Guerra
Phone/Cell: +1 202-905-2081