[NA-Discuss] NOMCOM June Update

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 14:35:48 UTC 2013

This is to share with you our June 2013 NomCom Report Card.

Why is this report card important? Because it is this report that shares
about the following:

-  the 2013 Nominating Committee has completed the first of the traditional
three work phases;

- at the close of the 2013 application period on May 15, 2013 at 23:59 UTC,
NomCom had received 110 Statements Of Interest. This is more than in any
one year since 2003 (when 110 SOIs were also received);

- the 2013 NomCom has received 12 applications from Africa, 30 from
Asia/Australia and the Pacific Islands, 32 from Europe, 18 from Latin
America and the Caribbean Islands, 18 from North America. 27 candidates are
female and 83 are male.

- it is now that the recruitment phase is complete, and the NomCom has
moved on to the evaluation phase.

A very important work to be done still lies ahead of us and we are all
committed to complete successfully and professionally this work on time!

Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
skype  gmcknight
twitter gmcknight