[NA-Discuss] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Fwd: Re: Seeking Re-election to NARALO Chair

Eric Brunner-Williams ebw at abenaki.wabanaki.net
Thu Jun 6 18:05:59 UTC 2013

On 6/6/13 10:05 AM, gbruen at knujon.com wrote:
> My SOI has not changed since I first ran last year, there's just one accredited Knujon from Massachusetts which has me at the head.  The other two entities you cited are not ALSes.

Noted.

> You've been asking multiple questions of everyone and this is not an efficient method.

Thus far it hasn't elicited an answer from you, or the other
individual also a candidate for elected office. The lack of efficiency
appears to lie in the simple act of a declarative response, as the
question -- "Unaffiliated Individual", "member of ALS #__", or "Other"
-- really is simple.

> Can you please do the following for our next call: make a spreadsheet of all the NARALO ALSes and their requirements on the other axis; then indicate if these are being fulfilled? This would be useful.

Of course. And this is an affirmative response to your question
concerning the call agenda by Friday.

> I'll answer any other questions on the call so they are transcribed.

Spoken or written, its all on the record and accessible without
restriction.

Eric Brunner-Williams
Eugene, Oregon