[NA-Discuss] Fwd: Fwd: Re: Seeking Re-election to NARALO Chair

Garth Bruen gbruen at knujon.com
Wed Jun 5 05:23:17 UTC 2013

Eric,

There is no need for the discussion to private as it is obviously an
important issue. In fact, I would like to elevate the discussion.

The agenda for Monday's monthly call is not yet complete. I would like for
you to prepare a brief on the issues and discuss them on the call. Would 5
minutes be enough? Let's get a complete overview of the issues into a
document I can post within meeting agenda and maybe some bullet points,
action items and desired outcomes?

Let me know by Friday.

Thanks