[NA-Discuss] Seeking Re-election to NARALO Chair

Bob Bruen bruen at coldrain.net
Tue Jun 4 19:59:16 UTC 2013

Hi Eric,

One more time, please pay attention. KnujOn.com is the ALS.

KnujOn Org and Cold Rain Technologies are each a separate entity
from KnujOn.com with no reason to be involved in these discussions.

You are not entitled to ask questions nor get answers regarding my
personal business, especially in this forum, which has important issues
under consideration and does not need any distractions.

                   regards, bob

--
Dr. Robert Bruen
Cold Rain Labs