[NA-Discuss] Seeking Re-election to NARALO Chair

Garth Bruen gbruen at knujon.com
Tue Jun 4 19:49:47 UTC 2013

Hi Eric,

All fair questions. The issue of the Commonwealth certificate is one of
unfortunate government bureaucracy. The certificate was renewed but not
updated, this has been in the hands of my lawyer for months. The
Commonwealth demands $500 a year for this certificate and offers absolutely
no service in return. This $500 which comes out of our modest budget which
would be much better spent on other activities, hence the Vermont
organization.

Once again, this may be another victim of government bureaucracy since "
ROBERTG BRUEN" or " no-name-given" was probably supposed to be me in the
document. This Vermont entity is our non-profit foundation which is
completely donation-based and serves the Internet user at large on policy
consultation completely free of charge. However, instead of simply taking my
word for it I would suggest you contact the document members (one of whom is
on this list) and ask them who they put forward for representing the
organization to ICANN NARALO.

Thanks, Garth