[NA-Discuss] The status of ALSes (was Ramping up for the election - General Procedures) Intellectual Property Section of the HSBA

Eric Brunner-Williams ebw at abenaki.wabanaki.net
Mon Jun 3 22:49:50 UTC 2013

You're welcome Seth.

I don't doubt for a second the existence of a healthy IP Section,
either of the Bar Assn or at Richardson, and it occurred to me that
while the IP Sections are already amply represented in the GNSO, the
Cyberlaw Sections, as well as the sundry LSAs are not, and each would
be a reasonable ALS candidate organization with purposes reasonably
congruent with ICANN's purpose in having a RALO composed in part of
organizations meeting the criteria for certification as ALSes.

I suggest finding a temporary home on the net, wordpress or something,
and asking Staff to update the record in
https://community.icann.org/display/NARALO/NARALO+ALSes to reflect the
loss of hiip.org a new home on the net.

Eric