[NA-Discuss] Video Content

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Mon Jul 29 16:20:39 UTC 2013

Dear Glenn,

thanks for all the content, which is excellent to see!

>From memory, I think that the Social Media Strategy is joint work
between the Technology Task Force and At-Large Staff, who peform the
updates.

As Staff returns from their break, I *expect *them to pick up the ball.
And since there is a significant amount of content coming up, perhaps
could there be a proposal regarding the updating of Social Media, so it
does not rest solely on an individual staff member.

https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Social+Media+Strategy+Workspace

Kind regards,

Olivier

On 29/07/2013 15:52, Glenn McKnight wrote:
> Since  my return from Durban  I have  been uploading a ton of video content
> and creating  playlists in my Youtube channel  which has included
>
> 1.  ISOC  Delegate Discussion
> 2.  Women and DNS Breakfast
> 3.  NCUC  and APC  Ist  African School of Internet Goverance
> 3.  AFRALO  Showcase
> 4. ALAC  Meetings
> 5. Technology Task Force
>

> Pictures of the event
> All of the above and  Opening ceremonies and more all found at my FLICKR
>  site
>
> Livestream
> ISOC  Delegate Meeting
>
> My question to the list.
>
> Is this material of interest to the group.  If yes.  Perhaps  we should
> start thinking of ways and means to having the content placed in our own
> Facebook and YouTube channel. Currently it is sitting on my personal account
>

> Glenn McKnight
> mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
> skype  gmcknight
> twitter gmcknight