[NA-Discuss] How should your under-secretary spend time at ICANN?

Dharma Dailey dharma.dailey at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 13:53:23 UTC 2013

Hi All,

You voted to send me to Durban to support the Secretary.  As I understand it, Darlene will still be participating as Secretary remotely. I'm seeking clarity / suggestions on the best use of my time in Durban in my capacity as pinch secretary. Are there specific meetings I should attend?  Are you expecting / hoping for documentation / communication on specific events, etc?

All thoughts / advice / two cents are appreciated.

Dharma