[NA-Discuss] NARALO Reports, Teleconference and Other items

Garth Bruen gbruen at knujon.com
Mon Feb 4 18:24:44 UTC 2013

NARALOer's (-ites?),

Thank you for your help and patience while I continue to fit into my new
role as NARALO Chair. I've been working on the best way to synchronize
monthly reports and teleconferences. Since the teleconferences occur usually
in the middle of the month I am striving to have the monthly reports out by
the last day of the month or the first day of the new month. This way we can
have a sort of continuity every 15 days or so. Any comments are welcome.

The 2012 NARALO monthly report page has been closed and a new 2013 Monthly
Report page has been created:
https://community.icann.org/display/NARALO/NARALO+Monthly+reports+2013

If anyone wants any item to be entered into the record for 2012 please
forward it to me and I will ensure it is added.

The next NARALO Teleconference is in one week:
https://community.icann.org/display/NARALO/NARALO+2013.02.11+Teleconference

The Outreach/Recruitment committee will be hearing from me directly about
scheduling a teleconference.

Please forward me any additional items you want discussed.

Thanks! Garth

Garth Bruen
gbruen at knujon.com
Blog: http://www.circleid.com/members/3296/