[NA-Discuss] Opinions requested from the At-Large community on objection comments received on new gTLD applications.

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Fri Feb 1 18:24:53 UTC 2013

Hi Ken,

On 31 January 2013 13:26, Hansen, Kenneth <Kenneth.Hansen at neustar.biz>wrote:

> Thank you for the opportunity to provide additional detail.   I greatly
> appreciate the effort to conduct thorough due diligence, "hearing
> objectively from all sides in a good-faith intent to investigate."
>
> There are inaccuracies, as well as facts and important background
> information missing from the posting.  Since the Application is the City of
> New York itself, I have reached out to them to discuss a response. Is there
> a deadline we should keep in mind?

You may not have time to defer. I am just now reminded that the Review
Group needs to make its initial recommendations whether to escalate the
received objections by Feb 8. Of course, even if the RG *does* make such a
determination, the issue still has to be debated and ultimately brought to
an ALAC vote.

- Evan