[NA-Discuss] Fwd: [cropp-rt] NARALO Trip Proposal #1

Darlene Thompson thompson.darlene at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 22:39:27 UTC 2013

Hi all,

As part of the CROPP RT, it is my job to bring all CROPP requests to the
region along with any concerns/suggestions.  I would ask that you review
the below and get back to the group with and concerns/suggestions that you
might have.  This request will then be moved along unless there is any
major push-back on the entire idea.  You will see that some suggestions
have already been made.

Thanks!