[NA-Discuss] November Nomcom Report

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 16:32:25 UTC 2013

Hi All

I have enclosed the November  report for  NOMCOM.

Please note the  NOMCOM 2014 team will start  accepting  nominations
 starting in December .  Which is  NOW.

It's  a four month  recruitment  window.  As history has shown  people are
slow at submitting their  SOI's.

I encourage all the  prospective candidates to serious consider their
applications and avoid submitting a generic  resume but take the time to
analyze the ICANN board composition and it's mandate.  The extra effort to
research and make your personal achievements be relevant will help the
evaluators.

My replacement is  Louis  Houle and I am confident he will do a great job.
 It was my pleasure  working for two years with a great team  and it gave
me a wonderful opportunity to met  the diverse communities in the ICANN
ecosystem.

Glenn

Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com