[NA-Discuss] [ALAC-Internal] New York Times article about the new gTLDs

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Sun Aug 18 16:30:26 UTC 2013

“The public at large, consumers and businesses, would be better served by
no expansion or less expansion” of domains," according to a former FTC
chair.

Well said. I also like Ether Dyson's take, which compares the gTLD
landscape to that of Wall Street derivatives.

All in all, a good collection of views from outside the bubble.