[NA-Discuss] [naralo-toronto] Working Groups

Avri Doria avri at ella.com
Wed Oct 31 19:44:19 UTC 2012

chair At-Large New gTLD Group
member At-Large Working Group on Future Challenges

member At-Large Technology Taskforce Working Group (but have not made it to a single meeting yet, and yes I feel guilty)

sometimes an irritating observer of: At-Large Rules of Procedure Working Group  (never actually listed as a member and in disagreement with much of what they are doing, not that it matters)

avri