[NA-Discuss] Well done

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Tue Oct 23 19:43:52 UTC 2012

I want to take extra effort to thank and congratulate the team that planned
and executed last week's NARALO events at the Toronto ICANN meeting. From
the capacity building to the Monday night event to the GA to the
information table, it was all informative, collegial and genuinely
enjoyable. I regret that I was not able to participate in all of these as
much as I'd liked, but we have so much dedication and talent here that I
was hardly missed.

Garth, Glenn, Eduardo, staff and everyone else who helped out... you have
much to be proud of.

- Evan