[NA-Discuss] Niagara trip @ ICANN45

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Fri Oct 19 13:07:23 UTC 2012

Hello,

This is just a reminder for those who have signed up for the Doodler poll
for the Niagara trip tomorrow

   - The tour bus will be ready at 8:00am at the front of the venue hotel.

   - The cost, which now includes all taxes and the lunch at the top
of the Skylon
   Tower <http://www.skylon.com/summitdining.html>, is $110.

   - Please pay the driver; I worked hard for an arrangement that did not
   involve me handling money :-)

   - If you did not sign up for the Doodle poll but still want to come.
   There may still be places open on the coach, but no promises.

   - We will return to the venue about 18:00

Feel free to email or phone me (Toronto mobile: +1 416 418 0574) if you
have any questions

--
Evan Leibovitch
Toronto Canada