[NA-Discuss] Article on Corruption of the Nomcom

Kieren McCarthy kierenmccarthy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 14:30:00 UTC 2012

I'm afraid this is entirely untrue.

It may be an inconvenient fact but when the NomCom held its public session and suggested the article was my work, Rob made a point of saying that the article reflected his words and thoughts entirely accurately. Read the transcript.

I also noted at that meeting that I had recorded the conversation (with Rob's permission). The quotes are verbatim.

Can I suggest that rather than try to shoot the messenger (in this case your own chair elect) you actually look at the accusations. Then maybe next time someone won't feel obliged to take this drastic action.

All the best

Kieren

[from mobile device]