[NA-Discuss] Supplemental Chair Reports

Garth Bruen at Knujon.com gbruen at knujon.com
Tue Nov 27 14:56:05 UTC 2012

Folks,

As some of you know I am drafting supplemental reports with questions on
specific ICANN functions. The first of these dedicated reports is on
Compliance and can be seen here:
https://community.icann.org/display/NARALO/NARALO+Chair+Reports+on+ICANN+Compliance+-+November+2012

Several of the issues presented were collected from At-Large members and
would encourage any of you to submit additional issues to me so they can be
pooled and tracked.

The other two areas being developed are on Constituency Travel as well as
Language, Translation & Interpretation. I already have a significant amount
of information collected from the community on CT but I will be relying
heavily on all of you to provide insight in to Translation issues! Please
keep this in mind and send concerns to me as they come to you.

Thanks, Garth

-------------------------------------

Garth Bruen
gbruen at knujon.com