[NA-Discuss] Advice on 3 New ALS Applications

Garth Bruen at Knujon.com gbruen at knujon.com
Tue Nov 13 13:58:29 UTC 2012

Hello NARALO,

Yesterday I released to the list the due diligence documents for the three
new ALS applications.  Please reply if you have any OBJECTIONS to the
following three organizations becoming NARALO At-Large Structures.

1. Nova Scotia Community Access Program:
http://www.atlarge.icann.org/file/35283/download/42881

2. Connect.NYC: http://www.atlarge.icann.org/file/35289/download/42889

3. University Community Partnership for Social Action Research:
http://www.atlarge.icann.org/file/35027/download/42235

If there are no objections by the end of this week I will submit them for
processing by ALAC. Contact me with any questions.

Thanks, Garth

-------------------------------------

Garth Bruen
gbruen at knujon.com