[NA-Discuss] [At-Large] Public Board Meeting - the Update for Prague

John R. Levine johnl at iecc.com
Fri May 4 17:40:31 UTC 2012

> And since -- as I have been asserting all along -- there is no end-user
> demand driving the TLD expansion, end users really don't care if the
> process if interrupted, let alone why.

Agreed.  The domain speculators don't need any help complaining that they
have to wait for another month.

I'd prefer that ALAC concentrate on issues that matter to the individual
non-registrants that ALAC is supposed to represent and who have no other
voice at ICANN (other than very indirectly via GAC.)

Regards,