[NA-Discuss] Survey extended to July 31st

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 14:34:31 UTC 2012

Hi All

As reported in our last NARALO  conference call we have had only 18 people
who have fully completed the survey and the answers  but we don't
 discernible pattern despite the statistical insignificant numbers.

I asked Matt if we could have a banner ad on ICANN's main site with the
hope that it may fetch some more attention.

The survey has been extended until 31 July.

The survey can be accessed via the following links:

- NARALO-EN: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XPZ967N
- NARALO-ES: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NYPM8L7
- NARALO-FR: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NY5XKQX

Thanks