[NA-Discuss] Conference Call Attendance!

Avri Doria avri at ella.com
Sun Jul 22 22:37:52 UTC 2012

hi,

I think that ratio is rather good. And I asked because I did not know.

Carlton: I do not understand the reference to priests.

But then again I do not understand the differentiation people are making between a job one does for money and one that one does as a volunteer.  I always thought I need to bring the same level of devotion to both - if anything, perhaps even a bit more goes to the volunteer job because I am doing it because I think it is needed and I want to and not just because someone is giving me money.

And no, please before anyone jumps at me defensively, this is not meant as either a VolunteerBash or a StaffBash*.

avri

* An aside: is it possibe to disagree with or criticise a member of ICANN staff without being accused of StaffBashing?