[NA-Discuss] Voting None of the Above Re: …

Avri Doria avri at ella.com
Thu Jul 19 19:36:44 UTC 2012

Hi,

Doesn't this mean we really need to do outreach to the ALS that form the RALO to make sure that at least those organizations that have heard of ICANN and joined a RALO, are frequently invited into the discussion?  And I know it isn't easy.

We seem to have 22 ALSes in NARALO. How many participate in meeting? in votes?

avri