[NA-Discuss] Voting None of the Above Re: …

Bob Bruen bruen at coldrain.net
Thu Jul 19 18:01:18 UTC 2012

Hi,

One should remember that most people in the world have no idea that ICANN
even exists, much less what it does. We techies forget that outside of our
little world, no one knows about what we do. If you are not sure about
this, ask 100 random people about ICANN.

'RALOs may represent a lot of people, but those people do not know that.
Many governments and the UN have only recently begun to grasp the meaning
of ICANN in the past few years.

It's hard to get volunteers when the pool being drawn from is small
because only a relative few know about it and understand it

It is sort of like trying to large numbers of people to help solve those
PDEs you have.

$0.02
                  --bob