[NA-Discuss] Voting None of the Above Re: …

Avri Doria avri at ella.com
Wed Jul 18 18:37:38 UTC 2012

John, John John

It is not like I already do not volunteer for lots of things.

So your argument by derision is really rather empty.

I contend that often the reason people don't volunteer is  the derision machine that so many encounter when they have an idea that does not meet the approval of the cynical graybeards.

And just because I do not think you are really hearing what I am saying, I have nothing against the folks doing the jobs. I just think we need democracy on doing our bottom-up selection.  And where I grew up, we thought that one person elections were considered undemocratic.

avri