[NA-Discuss] Fw: Due Diligence complete- Regional Advice requested ALS applicant "(170) University Community Partnership for Social Action Research"

Bob Bruen bruen at coldrain.net
Mon Dec 3 20:54:03 UTC 2012

Hi Louis,

I don't have a final answer, but I do have a few thoughts.

We could ask the applicant if the local chapter is joining or if the whole
multi-RIR organization is joining the one RIR. If the local chapter is
joining, do we see other RIR chapters joining in their local RIR.

We can easily monitor their activities as is done with others, all email
discussions, meetings conference calls, etc are public and recorded. Any
undue influence would show up.

           --bob

--
Dr. Robert Bruen