[NA-Discuss] VOTE ANNOUNCEMENT: NARALO ALAC Representative

Matt Ashtiani matt.ashtiani at icann.org
Tue Aug 14 15:13:52 UTC 2012

Dear Darlene,

The email below is just a general email that is sent to announce the vote.

Each individual participant receives a separate email containing a unique
link that allows them to vote.

I hope that helps, please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Matt Ashtiani
At-Large Coordination Officer
ICANN