[NA-Discuss] Questions for candidates for election

Thompson, Darlene DThompson1 at GOV.NU.CA
Thu Aug 9 15:29:17 UTC 2012

Hi Eric,

Please attempt to get into the Wiki as we are all stressed to the limit with work right now and I personally don't have time to be e-mailing you with each question.  If you have difficulties accessing a simple wiki, let me know and I will attempt to hand each question to you personally.  By SMTP, I am assuming you mean e-mails.

Thanks,

Darlene A. Thompson
CAP Administrator
N-CAP/Department of Education
P.O. Box 1000, Station 910
Iqaluit, NU  X0A 0H0
Phone:  (867) 975-5631
Fax:  (867) 975-5610
dthompson at gov.nu.ca
From: na-discuss-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org [na-discuss-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] on behalf of Eric Brunner-Williams [ebw at abenaki.wabanaki.net]
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2012 3:41 PM
To: na-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org
Subject: Re: [NA-Discuss] Questions for candidates for election

> Staff has kindly set up a Wiki page to gather our questions and the subsequent answers from the candidates for ALAC and Chair.  It can be found at:  https://community.icann.org/x/7AYeAg.  Please feel free to post your questions there.

Questions not sent as email may not be read in a timely manner, or at
all, given the connectivity (bandwidth and latency, as well as plain
old vanilla absence of filtering) limitations of intermittent, rural
data service.

If it is important that I see something, it is important that the most
reliable transport -- SMTP -- be used to get it to me. The "web" is
... a luxury.

Eric
------
NA-Discuss mailing list