[NA-Discuss] Please disregard an email indicating that I am receiving emails in a hotmail account from now on

Eduardo Diaz eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 20:35:02 UTC 2011

To All:

Please disregard an email indicating that I am receiving emails in a hotmail
account from now on . That was hotmail doing one of their things when i was
trying to backup my emails into hotmail. I had to close the account in
HOTMAIL just to stop what they were doing.

Lessons learned: if you ever use HOTMAIL to backup your email data from
GMAIL be aware that HOTMAIL will send a message to all your contacts,
including those emails that you reply to and that they are not in your
contact list, indicating that your email address has changed to their
system.

Sorry for this. I am still with gmail.

Gracias.

-ed

--
NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only
for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If