[NA-Discuss] An open letter to the ICANN Board re: CEO replacement

Beau Brendler beaubrendler at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 19 16:30:27 UTC 2011

Though I agree in principle with Avri, I am also wondering if we should, indeed, sign this since it's there, and pursue other efforts for community involvement via other channels as well. I'm going to sign it because I was asked to do so in conjunction with something I wrote.

Having a quiet word with Sebastien might also help the cause.

Beau