[NA-Discuss] An open letter to the ICANN Board re: CEO replacement

Eduardo Diaz eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 15:09:46 UTC 2011

Evan:

It says that the letter was already sent to the board on 17 September 2011.
How can we add our signature if it is already gone?

-ed

On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 10:49 AM, Evan Leibovitch <evan at telly.org> wrote:

> http://serenidee.over-blog.com/article-icann-s-next-ceo-an-open-letter-84566210.html
>
> I have asked to add my name to the signatories; I might also suggest that
> NARALO -- together or separately as individuals - may want to consider
> endorsement or co-signing.
>
> - Evan

NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only
for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If
you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately
by e-mail, and delete the original message.