[NA-Discuss] GNSO standing committee on improvement implementation

Thompson, Darlene DThompson1 at GOV.NU.CA
Fri May 6 21:27:17 UTC 2011

I would like to move that Beau be our respresentative.

Darlene A. Thompson
CAP Administrator
N-CAP/Department of Education
P.O. Box 1000, Station 910
Iqaluit, NU  X0A 0H0
Phone:  (867) 975-5631
Fax:  (867) 975-5610
dthompson at gov.nu.ca
From: na-discuss-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org [na-discuss-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] on behalf of Beau Brendler [beaubrendler at earthlink.net]
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2011 5:14 PM
To: NA Discuss
Subject: [NA-Discuss] GNSO standing committee on improvement implementation

Please pardon the crossover if you are on this list and not interested in the consumer constituency. A bunch of folks on NA are, though, and time is short, so:

If you have been an interested part of the consumer constituency discussions, we have been asked (along with all other constituencies) to volunteer one person for the GNSO's Standing Committee on Improvement Implementation (SCI). You would be representing the proposed (candidate) consumer constituency.

More information at:

http://gnso.icann.org/resolutions/#201104> motion 20110407-1

Please let me know right away if you are interested.

Beau