[NA-Discuss] Oversight Hearing

Eduardo Diaz eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com
Wed May 4 17:30:17 UTC 2011

What I have heard is that the first-round was going to be closely to 300. I
do not have any confirmation for this number though.

-ed

On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 1:21 PM, Danny Younger <dannyyounger at yahoo.com>wrote:

> In today's oversight hearing, Kurt Pritz pegged the number of probable new
> first-round gTLDs at 200.  This is a number lower than I recall having been
> mentioned before.  Is my memory faulty, or is this a new development?
>
> Also, I got the distinct impression that the congress-critters were asking
> ICANN to postpone Peter's planned "party" as further oversight hearings may
> be required.
>
> Curious to know what other impressions the folks on this list came away
> with...

NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only
for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If
you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately
by e-mail, and delete the original message.