[NA-Discuss] Oversight Hearing

Danny Younger dannyyounger at yahoo.com
Wed May 4 17:21:09 UTC 2011

In today's oversight hearing, Kurt Pritz pegged the number of probable new first-round gTLDs at 200.  This is a number lower than I recall having been mentioned before.  Is my memory faulty, or is this a new development?

Also, I got the distinct impression that the congress-critters were asking ICANN to postpone Peter's planned "party" as further oversight hearings may be required.

Curious to know what other impressions the folks on this list came away with...